Lessons of Life: Feels wonderful when the world takes you seriously. Its when you take yourself too seriously when disaster happens.
— Shekhar Kapur (@shekharkapur) November 5, 2014
How to tell how great or bad some products are and the impact they are having on a person’s life? Listen to the stories. Listen to their stories talking about them and their life and how a product or a service fits into that. That certainly makes up for a good story and provides better answers than asking them how they use a product or a service.
Stories immersed with emotions and passion are more powerful then reading or listening to a product review.
- Not sure if the person with such a name has a lot to offer
- Does that even mean something? What’s the story behind that name? [I only think of this question if I have known the person with the username or seen his work]
- Always select an appropriate and meaningful name, no matter what the service is [exceptions may apply such as for porn sites etc.]
- Get in first and get the name, you never know when you will use that service
- It’s painful to change your Twitter names from your business card once they are printed, so follow rule no. 1 & 2